Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:00:11 -0600

364 
FQPS01 NFFN 151800 CCA
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 152000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 161800 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 21.5S 173.9E AT 151800 UTC. MOVING
SOUTHWEST AT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

LOW L2 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.5S 165.5E AT 151800UTC. SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 08S 165E 10S 171E 15S 175E 18S 176E 20S
175E TO L1. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN,
HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. IN
THE AREA NORTH OF 15S AND WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHERLY
WINDS GUSTING TO 35 KNOTS IN SQUALLS.

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 14S 164E TO L2 TO 18S 168E. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 20S 167E 22S 169E 23S 172E 24S 180 24S 175W 25S
168W. POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 175W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT NORTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA, BETWEEN EQT AND 07S AND BETWEEN 178E AND 160W,
EXPECT MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELL.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.