Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:54:39 -0600

764 
ATPQ40 PGUM 160254
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE NOV 16 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH CURVES EASTWARD FROM 9N130E THROUGH A WEAK 
CIRCULATION NEAR 3N140E TO 4N154E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WITHIN 130 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N137E TO 
5N156E. YAP AND CHUUK ARE NORTH OF THIS AREA. 

A TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS KOSRAE FROM 3N161E TO 10N166E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND BETWEEN KOSRAE AND POHNPEI WITHIN 120 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 3N159E TO 9N165E.

A TROUGH EAST OF MAJURO EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 7N176E TO BEYOND 8N AT 
180. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE DEVELOPING WITHIN 100 MILES OF THE TROUGH.

A SHEAR LINE CURVES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 20N180 TO 14N143E. THIS 
PASSES SOUTH OF WAKE ISLAND AND ACROSS GUAM. LOW CLOUDS AND ISOLATED 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND WITHIN 100 MILES OF THIS BOUNDARY.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.