Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 02:00:38 -0600

445 
FQPS01 NFFN 160600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 160800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 170600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 18.0S 167.0E AT 160600 UTC. SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

LOW L2 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 24.0S 172.0E AT 160600 UTC. MOVING
SOUTHWEST AT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 13S 160E 16S 165E  TO L1 TO 20S 170E TO L2 TO
25S 172E. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND
FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 160E 13S 170E 17S 176E 20S 177E 23S 176E TO
L2. CZ2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 140 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 10S 180 13S 175W 20S 170W SLOW MOVING.  POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSINAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 18S 160E 20S 165E 23S 168E 25S 169E. POOR
VISIBILTY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 177E 21S 175W 25S 162W. POOR VISIBILTY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 175W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT NORTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 176E AND 180, EXPECT NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA, BETWEEN EQT AND 07S AND BETWEEN 178E AND 160W,
EXPECT MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELL.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.