Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:57:32 -0600

197 
FQPS01 NFFN 161800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 162000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 171800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 10S 167E 15S 174E 20S 176E 23S 176E
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 07S 175E 11S 180 11S 175W 11S 165W 12S 160W 15S
155W 20S 150W 25S 148W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN PERIODS OF
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 140 MILES OF
CZ2 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 13S 166E 19S 170E 22S 171E 25S 170E SLOW MOVING.  POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASSINAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 175E 23S 179E 21S 176W 20S 170W 20S 165W 21S
159W 25S 151W. POOR VISIBILTY OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF SF1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 158E.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT NORTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA, BETWEEN EQT AND 07S AND BETWEEN 178E AND 160W,
EXPECT MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELL.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.