Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 170000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:25:20 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 170000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 170000.
WARNING VALID 180000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 1000 HPA
AT 42N 168E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 10 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 500 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND 300
MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 171200UTC AT 42N 170E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 50
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 180000UTC AT 40N 173E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
SOUTHERLY TO SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 50N 169E 60N 170E 60N 180E 45N 180E 44N 175E 47N
170E 50N 169E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY
25N 121E 19N 120E 17N 113E 22N 114E 25N 119E 25N 121E.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 1016 HPA
AT 33N 142E SEA EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 10 KNOTS.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF LOW
FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1020 HPA AT 41N 136E EAST 10 KT.
HIGH 1026 HPA AT 33N 120E EAST SLOWLY.
HIGH 1024 HPA AT 41N 153E EAST 10 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 30N 133E TO 31N 135E 32N 139E 33N 142E 30N
149E.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.