Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:26:13 -0600

517 
ATPQ40 PGUM 170226
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED NOV 17 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 19N130E TO 24N145E THEN 
EASTWARD TO BEYOND 25N165E. CLOUDINESS WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A 
FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE NORTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 20N130E TO 25N145E 
WHILE CLOUDS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 100 MILES 
NORTH OF THE FRONT FROM 24N145E TO 25N165E.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 11N139E TO NEAR GUAM AT 13N148E 
TO 13N160E THEN NORTHEASTWARD TO BEYOND 19N180E. SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
12N139E TO 13N148E WHILE PATCHY CLOUDS AND A FEW SHOWERS ARE FOUND 
ALONG AND UP TO 75 MILES OF THE SHEAR LINE EAST OF 13N148E.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 3N130E THROUGH A WEAK 
CIRCULATION CENTERED SOUTHEAST OF KOROR AT 3N138E...THROUGH ANOTHER 
CIRCULATION SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK AT 3N148E...THEN NORTHEASTWARD TO END 
AT 9N148E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF 
KOROR ARE BETWEEN 6N AND THE EQUATOR FROM 132E TO 140E...AND NEAR 
CHUUK BETWEEN 10N AND THE EQUATOR FROM 140E TO 148E.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS KWAJALEIN AND 
THE NORTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS ARE WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
9N168E TO 9N175E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.