Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 02:07:21 -0600

888 
FQPS01 NFFN 170600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 170800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 180600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 12S 169E 16S 175E 19S 177E 23S 178E
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 07S 176E 12S 180 15S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSINAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 09S 175W 11S 165W 15S 155W 20S 149W 25S 145W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILTY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 140 MILES OF T2 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 16S 165E 21S 170E 24S 170E 25S 174E. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 178E 20S 175W 19S 170W 19S 165W 20S 160W 22S
155W 25S 151W.  POOR VISIBILTY SOME SHOWERS AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF SF1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 165W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 175W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 173W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA, BETWEEN EQT AND 07S AND BETWEEN 178E AND 160W,
EXPECT MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.