Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:31:02 -0600

196 
ATPQ40 PGUM 171430
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU NOV 18 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 23N130E TO 30N149E. 
CLOUDINESS WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
NORTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 16N130E TO 25N139E WHILE CLOUDS AND PATCHY 
RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF THE FRONT FROM 26N139E 
TO 30N150E.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 14N140E TO 14N159E TO 18N170E 
THEN NORTHEASTWARD TO BEYOND 20N180E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 15N141E TO 13N146E 
WHILE PATCHY CLOUDS AND A FEW SHOWERS ARE FOUND WITHIN 50 MILES OF 
THE SHEAR LINE EAST OF 14N152E.

CLOUDINESS WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS FOLLOWS A WEAK CIRCULATION NEAR 
01N136E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS FOLLOW ANOTHER 
WEAK CIRCULATION WITHIN 90 MILES OF 05N143E.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 100 MILES OF 
THE POINT 12N131E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 60 MILES OF THE 
POINT 17N150E.

GENERALIZED MIDDLE TO HIGH CLOUDINESS PREVAILS SOUTH OF THE CURVE 
FROM 14N130E TO 18N144E TO 11N145E TO 11N160E.

$$

RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.