Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:58:07 -0600

093 
FQPS01 NFFN 171800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 172000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 181800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 178E 09S 173W 10S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 13S 158W 18S 150W 25S 145W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ2. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 16S 172W 15S 165W 24S 147W 25S 146W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ3. 

TROUGH T1 13S 172E 20S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 177E 18S 170W 19S 157W 25S 147W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF SF1.

TROUGH T2 12S 160E 15S 165E 20S 171E 24S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T2. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 165E 25S 172E. POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 18S AND SF1 AND BETWEEN 150W AND 145W, EXPECT
NORTHERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 150W AND 170W, EVPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.