Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:20:33 -0600

468 
ATPQ40 PGUM 180320
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU NOV 18 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 19N130E TO BEYOND 
24N145E. CLOUDINESS WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 300 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT. 

THE REMNANTS OF A SHEAR LINE EXTEND EASTWARD FROM 15N136E TO 
15N141E...THEN CONTINUE EAST OF GUAM AT 14N148E TO END BEYOND 
19N180. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 70 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 15N136E TO 15N141E...WHILE SCATTERED SHOWERS 
ARE FOUND WITHIN 75 MILES OF THE SHEAR LINE EAST OF 13N148E TO 
15N160E. 

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 4N130E THROUGH A WEAK 
CIRCULATION CENTERED SOUTH OF KOROR AT 4N133E THEN CONTINUES TO 
2N143E WHERE IT CONTINUES NORTHEASTWARD TO END WEST OF CHUUK NEAR 
9N147E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 3N FROM 133E TO 138E...IN CONVERGENT WINDS 
BETWEEN 6N AND 9N FROM EAST OF YAP AT 140E TO WEST OF CHUUK AT 151E.

SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE ALSO LOCATED NORTH OF POHNPEI AND KWAJALEIN 
WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 11N155E TO 11N172E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.