Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:47:04 -0600

248 
FQPS01 NFFN 180600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 180800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 190600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 13S 176E 10S 178W 09S 170W 20S 147W 25S 145W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 180
AND EAST OF 157W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 13S 176W 14S 162W 20S 151W 25S 146W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 170W AND
EAST OF 163W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 14S 175E 20S 176E 23S 177E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 18S 164W 20S 155W 25S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
OF SF1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 155W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 175E 20S 180. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 135W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 150W AND 170W, EVPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 162W AND 178W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.  

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.