Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:48:06 -0600

824 
FQPS01 NFFN 181800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 182000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 191800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 177E 10S 173W 13S 160W 25S 144W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 07S 160E 10S 171E 12S 180 14S 168W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.  

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 14S 165E 16S 171E 20S 175E 22S 176E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 163W 20S 154W 25S 145W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 175E 19S 180. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 147W AND 160W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 163W AND 180, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS.  

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.