Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:02:58 -0600

903 
ATPQ40 PGUM 190302
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI NOV 19 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N150E TO BEYOND 
130E AT 21N. CLOUDINESS WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND 
UP TO 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNNING SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 18N144E TO 14N130E IS 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NORTH AND WEST 
OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 40 MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 4N130E THROUGH A WEAK 
CIRCULATION CENTERED SOUTHWEST OF KOROR NEAR 5N131E...THEN TURNS 
SOUTHEASTWARD TO END AT EQ146E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND AROUND KOROR AND SOUTH OF YAP BETWEEN 1N AND 
9N FROM 130E TO 140E.  

A REMNANT OF AN OLD SHEAR LINE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A 
FEW THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF GUAM BETWEEN 13N AN 15N FROM 150E TO 153E.

CONVERGENT EAST WINDS ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF POHNPEI WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
13N157E TO 9N160E...OVER KWAJALEIN AND WEST OF MAJURO BETWEEN 7N AND 
10N FROM 161E TO 170E...AND EAST OF MAJURO BETWEEN 3N AND 8N FROM 
173E TO BEYOND 180.
$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.