Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 02:00:16 -0600

966 
FQPS01 NFFN 190600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 190800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 200600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 165E 14S 180 14S 165W 15S 160W 20S 151W 25S
146W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 15S 175E 20S 180 25S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 18S 165E 22S 170E 25S 172E. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 180, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 160W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.