Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:52:06 -0600

905 
ATPQ40 PGUM 191451
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT NOV 20 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N160E TO 150E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A STATIONARY FRONT TO END NEAR 23N130E. EXTENSIVE 
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 25N AND 23N FROM 
130E TO 145E.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM A CIRCULATION 
SOUTHWEST OF KOROR CENTERED AT 3N130E TO END NEAR EQ140E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN YAP AND KOROR 
WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N133E TO 3N144E.

CONVERGING WINDS NEAR A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE ARE GENERATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS JUST EAST OF POHNPEI EXTENDING EASTWARD OVER THE 
MARSHALL ISLAND BETWEEN 9N AND 6N FROM 158E TO 174E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.