Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:00:16 -0600

754 
FQPS01 NFFN 191800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 192000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 201800 UTC.

 L1 [1008 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.0S 179.0W AT 191800 UTC. SLOW MOVING.
L2 [1009 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.0S 171.0W AT 191800 UTC. SLOW MOVING.
L3 [1010 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 18.0S 160.0W AT 191800 UTC. SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 10S 175E TO L1 TO L2 TO 15S 165W TO L3
TO 20S 151W 25S 144W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN,
HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 13S 165E 15S 173E 18S 179E 21S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 169E 25S 170E. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 180, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.