Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:05:07 -0600

568 
WWPS21 NFFN 192100
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 19/2304 UTC 2010 UTC.

Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
issued from RSMC NADI Apr 20/2300 utc 2010.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE [1009 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14S 177W AT 202100
UTC BASED ON GOES VIS IMAGERY AND ANIMATON. TD IS CURRENTLY SLOW
MOVING BUT LATER IS EXPECTED TO SLOWLY MOVE SOUTHEASTWARD. SST AROUND
30C. SYSTEM STILL REMAINS POORLY ORGANISED WITH MAJOR CONVECTION TO
THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTH OF CENTRE. 1000-250 HPA SHEAR ESTIMATED
AROUND 15 KNOTS AROUND CENTRE. SYSTEM LIES IN AREA OF UPPER AIR
DIVERGENCE AND AN UPPER OUTFLOW CENTRE.
GLOBAL MODELS PICKS UP THE SYSTEM WHILE MOVING IT SLOWLY
SOUTHEASTWARDS.

THE POTENTIAL FOR THIS SYSTEM TO DEVELOP INTO TROPICAL CYCLONE IN THE
NEXT 24 TO 48 HRS REMAINS LOW.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN
THE AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.