Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 02:00:11 -0600

141 
FQPS01 NFFN 200600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 200800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 210600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1006 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 12.1S 178.5W AT
200600 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

LOW L1 [1009 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.5S 170.5W AT 200600 UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

LOW L2 [1013 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 19.1S 158.5W AT 200600 UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 08S 170E 10S 178E TO TD TO 12S 175W TO
L1 TO 17S 165W 18S 160W TO L2 TO 20S 154W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 179E.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 FROM TD TO 15S 180 18S 179W. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 20S 165E 25S 171E. A FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 20S 159W 21S 155W 22S 150W 25S 145W. POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.