Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:00:18 -0600

326 
FQPS01 NFFN 201800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 202000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 211800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1006 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 178.0W AT
201800 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 07S 170E 07S 173E 10S 180 TO TD. CZ1
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 172W 14S 175W TO TD. CZ2 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 11S 175E 13S 180 TO TD. CZ3 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ3.

TROUGH T1 FROM TD TO 19S 174W 18S 165W 20S 155W 25S 146W. T1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 18S 160E 25S 168E. A FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 155W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 165E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.