Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:39:13 -0600

571 
FQPS01 NFFN 210600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 210800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 220600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1006 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.3S 178.0W AT
210600 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

TROUGH T1 06S 160E 08S 170E 10S 177E 12S 180 TO TD TO 19S 175W 20S
162W 21S 150W 22S 146W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 141W. T1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 190 MILES TO THE N AND 090 MILES TO THE
S OF T1 IN THE AREA BETWEEN 160W AND 177W. ELSEWHERE, OCCASIONAL RAIN
AND ISLOATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 AND SF. 

TROUGH T2 17S 162E 20S 168E 25S 171E SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
060 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 165E, EXPECT SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.