Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 08:50:24 -0600

466 
ATPQ40 PGUM 211450
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON NOV 22 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N147E TO 22N135E. A FEW 
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
25N152E TO 20N142E. 

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE BEING GENERATED 
EAST OF A TROUGH NEAR THE PHILIPPINES. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
FOUND WEST OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 14N130E TO 6N141E TO EQ AND 
137E. THIS AREA INCLUDES PALAU.

A WEAK TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N142E TO 11N146E. A FEW 
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS EXIST EAST OF YAP WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED 
BY A LINE FROM 9N142E TO 2N147E TO 6N151E TO 10N145E BACK TO 9N142E. 
ANOTHER TROUGH BETWEEN POHNPEI AND CHUUK EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 
5N156E TO 13N161E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND IN 
AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 9N151E TO 5N155E TO 6N163E TO 14N161E 
BACK TO 9N151E. THIS AREA INCLUDES CHUUK AND POHNPEI. 

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS 
ACROSS KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO BETWEEN 5N AND 11N FROM 166E TO 175E. 

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.