Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:01:05 -0600

049 
FQPS01 NFFN 211800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 212000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 221800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1007 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 16.8S 178.0W AT
211800 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

TROUGH T1 07S 160E 08S 170E 12S 180 TO TD TO 19S 175W 20S 170W 21S
160W 21S 150W 25S 141W. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES TO
THE N AND 100 MILES TO THE S OF T1 IN THE AREA BETWEEN 173E AND 155W.
ELSEWHERE, OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 161E 25S 170E SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
060 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 165E, EXPECT SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEEAST SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.