Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 02:01:04 -0600

811 
FQPS01 NFFN 220600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 220800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 230600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.0S 178.0W AT
220600 UTC. SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

LOW L [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 11.0S 169.0E AT 220600 UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T 09S 160E 10S 165E TO L TO 12S 174E 14S 178E TO TD TO 19S
175W 21S 164W 22S 150W 25S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T IN THE AREA EAST OF 168E. ELSEWHERE, OCCASIONAL RAIN AND
FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 160E 25S 168E. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.