Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:38:18 -0600

823 
ATPQ40 PGUM 221438
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE NOV 23 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N162E TO 21N153E...THEN 
CONTINUES WESTWARD TO 20N143E AS A STATIONARY FRONT. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WITHIN 50 MILES OF THE 
COLD FRONT.

A SURFACE TROUGH EAST OF CHUUK EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 6N155E TO 
15N156E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR 
KOSRAE BETWEEN 4N AND 8N FROM 162E TO 166E.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.