Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:01:11 -0600

076 
FQPS01 NFFN 221800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 222000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 231800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 19.0S 177.5W AT
221800 UTC MOVING SE AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

LOW L [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.5S 169.0E AT 221800 UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T1 10S 160E 11S 165E TO L TO 18S 176E. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 13S 175E 15S 180 TO TD TO 21S 170W 20S 160W 21S 150W 25S
140W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2 IN THE AREA 
EAST OF 150W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 160E 25S 169E. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.