Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:17:49 -0600

705 
ATPQ40 PGUM 230217
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE NOV 23 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEARLY-STATIONARY FRONT RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 20N130E TO 24N138E 
THEN CURVES SOUTHEASTWARD TO 20N150E THEN CONTINUES NORTHEASTWARD AS 
A COLD FRONT TO BEYOND 25N167E. CLOUDINESS ALONG WITH SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE NORTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 20N130E 
TO 25N140E. WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NEAR 
WAKE ISLAND ARE NORTH OF 20N FROM 160E TO 175E.

CONVERGING SOUTHEAST WINDS ARE TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A 
FEW THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF 131E BETWEEN 10N AND 20N.

A SURFACE TROUGH NEAR KOROR EXTENDS FROM 8N136E TO 2N133E WITH 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 125 MILES OF THE 
TROUGH.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH NEAR POHNPEI EXTENDS FROM 11N162E TO 5N158E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 100 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 10N160E AND 4N159E.

SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE SOUTHEAST OF MAJURO WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 5N175E TO 7N180.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.