Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:00:10 -0600

254 
FQPS01 NFFN 230600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 230800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 240600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.1S 176.0W AT
230600 UTC MOVING SE AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

LOW L1 [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 16.1S 166.4E AT 230600 UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 11S 165E TO L1 TO 17S 168E 18S 175E
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T1 13S 177W 15S 179W 18S 177W TO TD TO 22S 175W 21S 170W 20S
166W. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 180 13S 175W 16S 174W 18S 173W TO TD. CZ2
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 164W 20S 155W 21S 150W 22S 145W 25S 138W.
POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 21S 160E 23S 165E 24S 170E 25S 175E. SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 177E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.