Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:36:12 -0600

113 
WWPS21 NFFN 230600
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 23/0835 UTC 2010 UTC.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE [1007 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.1S 176.0W AT
230600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS. POSITION POOR BASED ON
IR IMAGERY WITH ANIMATON AND PERIPHERAL OBSERVATIONS. SST AROUND 27C.

SYSTEM REMAINS DISORGANISED. CONVECTION REMAINS PERSISTENT IN SECTORS
FROM NORTH TO SOUTHEAST BUT REMAINS SUPRESSED ELSEWHERE. SYSTEM LIES
TO THE EAST OF 250HPA RIDGE AXIS AND IN A LOW SHEARED ENVIRONMENT.

MOST GLOBAL MODELS HAVE PICKED THE SYSTEM AND MOVE IT SOUTHEAST INTO
AN AREA OF MODERATE SHEAR WITH LITTLE INTENSIFICATION.

THE POTENTIAL FOR THIS SYSTEM TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN
THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS REMAINS LOW.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN
THE AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.