Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 08:37:27 -0600

013 
ATPQ40 PGUM 231437
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED NOV 24 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 19N130E TO BEYOND 25N 
AT 141E. CLOUDS AND SHOWERS EXIST NORTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 17N130E 
TO 25N146E. 

A COLD FRONT NORTH OF WAKE ISLAND CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM BEYOND 
25N AT 171E TO 19N156E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 
ARE FOUND IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 20N164E TO 21N177E TO 
25N179E TO 25N171E BACK TO 20N164E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH BETWEEN PALAU AND YAP EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 
3N135E TO 11N137E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
DEVELOPING EAST OF THE TROUGH WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N143E 
TO 10N141E. 

A TROUGH BETWEEN CHUUK AND POHNPEI RUNS NORTHWARD FROM 5N156E TO 
11N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
BETWEEN 3N AND 9N FROM 151E TO 159E. 

A WEAK TROUGH ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 
5N171E TO 11N178E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND WITHIN 150 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 5N167E TO 8N180. THIS INCLUDES MAJURO.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.