Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:58:10 -0600

844 
FQPS01 NFFN 231800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 232000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 241800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.1S 175.3W AT
231800 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

LOW L1 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.0S 167.0E AT 231800 UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 10S 166E 15S 169E TO L1 TO 17S 170E 18S
175E. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 174E 10S 180 15S 176W TO TD. CZ2 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 12S 178E 16S 179W TO TD TO 21S 172W 19S 168W. SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 10S 164W 14S 160W 19S 161W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 160E 21S 166E 25S 173E. POOR VISIBILTY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 22S 160W 22S 150W 23S 142W 25S 136W. POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND WEST OF 177E, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.