Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:58:59 -0600

577 
ATPQ40 PGUM 240258
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED NOV 24 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT CUTS NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF 
THE DISCUSSION AREA FROM A CIRCULATION CENTERED AT 18N130E TO BEYOND 
25N AT 142E. CLOUDS AND SHOWERS EXIST ALONG AND UP TO 400 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 3N135E TO 10N140E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING OVER YAP 
BETWEEN 6N AND 10N FROM 136E TO 144E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH REACHES NORTHWARD FROM 3N151E TO 11N154E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF CHUUK 
WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 2N149E TO 6N155E...AND JUST 
NORTHWEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 8N AND 11N FROM 149E TO 152E.

A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONT HEADS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N177E TO A 
CIRCULATION CENTERED AT 23N169E. THE BOUNDARY CONTINUES AS A COLD 
FRONT ACROSS WAKE ISLAND TO 18N160E...THEN FINALLY TURNS WESTWARD AS 
A SHEAR LINE TO END AT 19N146E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WITHIN 80 MILES OF THE FRONT BETWEEN 158E 
AND 169E...AND ALSO NORTH OF A LINE FROM 19N170E TO 25N173E.

A THIRD SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS EAST-NORTHEASTWARD FROM KOSRAE TO THE 
MARSHALLS...OR FROM 4N163E TO 9N172E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE 
OCCURRING WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N165E TO 8N172E TO 9N180. 
THIS AREA LIES BETWEEN KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO AND JUST EAST OF KOSRAE.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.