Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:00:19 -0600

195 
FQPS01 NFFN 240600 CCA
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 240800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 250600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.9S 171.4E AT
240600 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

LOW L1 [1008 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 23.0S 174.0W AT 240600 UTC MOVING SE
AT 18 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 11S 167E TO TD. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 170E 08S 177E 10S 177W 16S 173W 22S 172W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 16S 168E 18S 173E 19S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 11S 175E 15S 179W 21S 174W TO L1. T2 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 160E 21S 170E 23S 180. POOR VISIBILTY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND WEST OF 177E, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.