Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:28:01 -0600

642 
ATPQ40 PGUM 241527
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU NOV 25 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT EXTENDS FROM 25N145E SOUTHWESTARD TO A LOW NEAR 
21N135E...THEN CONTINUES AS A COLD FRONT TO PAST 130E AT 19N. CLOUDS 
AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THIS FEATURE.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 
25N173E TO 20N167E...THEN CONTINUES WESTWARD AS A SHEAR LINE TO END 
AT 20N145E. CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 130 
MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHWARD FROM 1N145E TO 11N144E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING SOUTH OF GUAM BETWEEN 
1N AND 8N FROM 142E TO 149E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH REACHES NORTHWESTWARD FROM 4N167E TO 13N163E. 
CONVERGENCE WEST OF THE TROUGH IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH 
OF POHNPEI BETWEEN 2N AND 6N FROM 157E TO 161E. SIMILAR WEATHER IS 
ALSO SEEN NEAR MAJURO BETWEEN 7N AND 11N FROM 166E TO 176E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.