Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:00:17 -0600

347 
FQPS01 NFFN 241800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 242000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 251800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD01F [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.4S 170.2E AT
241800 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

LOW L1 [1013 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 23.0S 141.0W AT 241800 UTC SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 13S 167E TO TD01F TO 16S 175E 18S 179W
TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1 20S 174W 25S 171W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 AND SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 160E 21S 170E 21S 175E 23S 180. POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 19S 161W 22S 155W 21S 150W 22S 144W TO L1 TO 25S
139W. POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 177E, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.