Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:54:09 -0600

043 
WWPS21 NFFN 242100
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 24/2254 UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD01F [1005 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.3S 164.2E AT
242100 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR BASED ON MTSAT VIS/IR IMAGERY
WITH ANIMATION AND SURFACE OBSERVATIONS. SST AROUND 30C.

ORGANISATION HAS NOT IMPROVED MUCH IN THE LAST 24 HOURS. CONVECTION
HAS SLIGHTLY INCREASED AND REMAINS PERSISTANT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS.
CYCLONIC CIRCULATION IS FROM SURFACE TO 700 HPA. SYSTEM LIES JUST
WEST OF A EASTWARD MOVING UPPER TROUGH AND ALONG A SURFACE TROUGH IN
A MODERATELY SHEARED ENVIRONMENT. 

MOST GLOBAL MODELS HAVE PICKED THE SYSTEM AND SLOWLY MOVE IT EAST
WITH LITTLE INTENSIFICATION.

THE POTENTIAL FOR THIS SYSTEM TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN
THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS REMAINS LOW.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN
THE AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.