Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 02:00:17 -0600

988 
FQPS01 NFFN 250600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 250800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 001 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 25/0706
UTC 2010 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 19S 163E 20S 172E 22S 175E 25S 177E 25S 163E
19S 163E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS INCREASING TO 35
KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY IN THE NEXT 18 TO 24 HOURS. 
AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS IS THE FIRST WARNING.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 260600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 12S 165E TO TD01F TO 17S 175E 18S 180
25S 175W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 175W 22S 170W 25S 167W. CZ1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 AND SF1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 07S 176E 10S 173E TO TD01F. CZ2 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 13S 175E 15S 177W 17S 175W 20S 171W. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 21S 153W 25S 161W. POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 15S 150W 20S 145W 25S 139W. POOR VISIBILTY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
SF3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S BETWEEN 180 AND 165W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH
TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.