Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:53:54 -0600

667 
FQPS01 NFFN 251800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 252000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 003 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 25/1916
UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F CENTRE 1005HPA LOCATED NEAR 14.6S 166.0E AT
251800 UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 19S 163E 20S 172E 22S 175E 25S 177E 25S 163E
19S 163E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS.

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 002.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 261800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F WAS ANALYSED NEAR 14.6S 166.0E AT 251800
UTC. POSITION POOR. SLOW MOVING.

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 12S 165E TO TD01F TO 16S 172E 17S 180 20S 170W TO
FRONT F TO 25S 165W. T1 AND F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T1 AND F.

TROUGH T2 05S 165E 11S 175E 16S 179W 17S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 09S 165W 14S 149W 22S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3
IN THE AREA EAST OF 150W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF
T3.

IN THE AREA OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND BOUNDED BY 17S 160E 17S
175E 19S 180 25S 180 25S 160E 17S 160E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO
25 KNOTS AND UPTO 33 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.