Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:14:05 -0600

949 
TPPN10 PGTW 260012

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 94W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 25/2330Z

C. 8.0N

D. 108.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/03HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .20 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/1839Z  7.9N  109.0E  MMHS
   25/1919Z  8.1N  108.9E  TRMM

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.