Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:57:39 -0600

333 
ATPQ40 PGUM 260257
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI NOV 26 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N142E TO 20N134E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A STATIONARY FRONT TO BEYOND 130E AT 17N. ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 50 MILES OF THE FRONT WHILE 
EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS REACH UP TO 450 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHWARD ACROSS PALAU FROM 10N137E TO 1N135E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED OVER KOROR AND 
YAP BETWEEN 10N AND 1N FROM 133E TO 139E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 9N151E TO 2N148E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING OVER CHUUK 
WITHIN 90 MILES OF A LINE FROM 3N146E TO 8N53E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE PASSING OVER THE MARSHALL ISLANDS IS 
CAUSING SCATTERED TO WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER MAJURO BETWEEN 8N 
AND 5N FROM 167E TO 178E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.