Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 21:13:54 -0600

568 
TXPN25 KNES 260312
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94W)

B.  26/0230Z

C.  6.4N

D.  108.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...INITIAL POSITION. EXPOSED LLC SW OF SHEARED CONVECTION. FT
BASED ON DT. MET ALSO 1.0.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.