Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 02:27:23 -0600

783 
FQPS01 NFFN 260600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 260800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 005 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 26/0814
UTC 2010 UTC.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 160E 18S 170E 18S 175E 22S 175E 22S 160E
17S 160E,  EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS.

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 004.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 270600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1003HPA] WAS ANALYSED NEAR 16.0S 170.8E
AT 260600 UTC. POSITION POOR. TD01F MOVING ESE AT 08 KNOTS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 13S 165E TO TD01F TO 17S 180 20S 170W
TO FRONT F1 TO 25S 162W. CZ1 AND F1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1 AND F1.  

TROUGH T1 EQ 171E 05S 172E 16S 178E 17S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 160 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 11S 152W 17S 145W 20S 141W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND BOUNDED BY 15S 160E 15S
165E 17S 170E 17S 175E 18S 177E 18S 178W 22S 178W 22S 178E 25S 175E
25S 160E 15S 160E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 33
KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 11S 163E 11S 167E 14S 173E 14S 169E 11S 163E,
EXPECT NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND UPTO 33 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.