Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 03:05:46 -0600

887 
TXPN25 KNES 260904
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94W)

B.  26/0830Z

C.  6.1N

D.  108.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...NEW BAND OF BROKEN CONVECTION IS DEVELOPING THAT MEASURES
.3 ON LOG10... CONSIDERING IT IS BROKEN DT IS 1.0. MET IS 1.0. PT IS
1.0.FT BASED ON DT.  HIGH CONFIDENCE IN LOCATION CENTER AS LLC IS WELL
EXPOSED WITH LIMITED CIRRUS OBSCURING THE AREA.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.