Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:17:11 -0600

676 
FQPS01 NFFN 261800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 262000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 008 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 26/1910
UTC 2010 UTC.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 16S 160E 19S 170E 17S 175E 23S 175E 23S 160E
16S 160E,  EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS.

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 006.

GALE WARNING 009 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 26/1912 UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01F [1003HPA] CENTRE LOCATED NEAR 16.3S 172.2E AT
2618000 UTC MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR. 

CLOCKWISE WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS DEVELOPING WITHIN 80 TO 150 NAUTICAL
MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST IN THE
NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 007.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 271800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1003HPA] WAS ANALYSED NEAR 16.3S 172.2E
AT 261800 UTC. POSITION POOR. TD01F MOVING ESE AT 08 KNOTS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 160E 15S 170E TO TD01F TO 17S 180 20S 170W
22S 165W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF TO 25S 161W. CZ SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ AND SF IN THE AREA EAST OF 165E
AND WITHIN 110 MILES ELSEWHERE.  

TROUGH T 10S 150W 15S 147W 21S 140W SLOW MOVING . POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T.

IN THE AREA OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND BOUNDED BY 15S 160E 17S
170E 17S 175E 18S 178E 18S 177W 25S 177W 25S 160E 15S 160E, EXPECT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 11S 165E 11S 169E 14S 173E 14S 169E 11S 165E ,
EXPECT NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND UPTO 33 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.