Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:43:40 -0600

422 
ATPQ40 PGUM 270243
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT NOV 27 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NORTH OF THE CNMI AT 25N145E 
TO 18N137E...CONTINUING AS A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 15N. 
PATCHY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND UP TO 250 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF LINE. 

A SURFACE TROUGH NEAR KOROR EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 1N136E TO 
12N133E. ANOTHER TROUGH EAST OF YAP EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 
1N141E TO 10N147E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITH 
THESE TROUGHS ARE FOUND WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 13N131E TO 
3N137E TO 3N144E TO 9N145E. THIS AREA INCLUDES KOROR.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW IS LOCATED SOUTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 15N171E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 13N AND 
17N FROM 169E TO 176E. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.