Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 02:00:19 -0600

970 
FQPS01 NFFN 270600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 270800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 011 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 27/0717
UTC 2010 UTC.
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01F [1002HPA] CENTRE LOCATED NEAR 16.7S 172.7E AT
270600 UTC MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 05 KNOTS. POSITION POOR. 

CLOCKWISE WINDS 35 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 180 NAUTICAL MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST. CLOCKWISE WINDS 30
TO 35 KNOTS DEVELOPING WITHIN 80 TO 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE IN
THE SECTORS FROM NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 010.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 280600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1002HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 16.7S 172.7E AT
270600 UTC MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT 05 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

LOW L1 [1003HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 13.0S 164.4E AT 270600 UTC SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E TO L1 TO 15S 170E TO TD01F TO 18S 177E
19S 177W 20S 168W 25S 160W. CZ SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF CZ.  

TROUGH T1 08S 177E 13S 178E 16S 176E SLOW MOVING . POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 16S 176W 16S 171W 18S 167W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 12S 151W 16S 146W 21S 139W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3 IN
THE AREA N OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND BOUNDED BY 19S 167E 19S
173E 18S 176E 23S 177E 23S 167E 19S 1673, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.