Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:12:52 -0600

354 
FQPS01 NFFN 271800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 272000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 013 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 27/1932
UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01F [1000HPA] CENTRE RE-LOCATED NEAR 17.5S 172.5E
AT 271800 UTC MOVING TOWARDS THE EAST-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS.
POSITION POOR. 

CLOCKWISE WINDS 35 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 180 NAUTICAL MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST. CLOCKWISE WINDS 30
TO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTORS
FROM NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 012.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 281800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1000HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.5S 172.5E AT
271800 UTC MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT 10 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 12S 165E TO TD01F TO 18S 175E 18S 178W
22S 163W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF TO 25S 159W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 AND SF IN THE AREA EAST OF
170E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 FM TD01F TO 16S 176E 10S 178E 06S 179E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 12S 147W 17S 145W 19S 142W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

FRONT F 25S 144W 22S 135W 25S 124W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
060 MILES OF F.

IN THE AREA OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND BOUNDED BY 14S 160E 15S
165E 19S 171E 20S 170E 20S 175E 19S 174E 18S 175E 20S 180 25S 180 25S
160E 14S 160E EXPECT NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 12S 168E 10S 175E 16S 175E 15S 168E 12S 168E,
EXPECT NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS, ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE NORTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.