Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:38:41 -0600

641 
ATPQ40 PGUM 280238
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN NOV 28 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N154E TO BEYOND 130E AT 
16N. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WEST OF 
THE MARIANAS WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 16N130E TO 18N139E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHWARD FROM 1N140E TO 9N138E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF YAP AND EAST OF KOROR 
BETWEEN 4N AND 8N FROM 132E TO 147E.

A WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS NEAR 
MAJURO BETWEEN 6N AND 9N FROM 170E TO BEYOND THE DATE LINE.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.