Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 02:00:10 -0600

603 
FQPS01 NFFN 280600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 280800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 015 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 28/0703
UTC 2010 UTC.
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01F [1000HPA] CENTRE RE-LOCATED NEAR 18.6S 173.6E
AT 280600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS. POSITION POOR. 

CLOCKWISE WINDS 35 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 180 NAUTICAL MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST. CLOCKWISE WINDS 30
TO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTORS
FROM NORTHWEST TO SOUTHEAST.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 014.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 290600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1000HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 18.6S 173.6E AT
280600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 10 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 13S 167E TO TD01F TO 20S 180 20S 170W
25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 175E 13S 176E TO TD01F SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 19S 151W 17S 145W 15S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 20S 167E 21S 170E 22S 175E 21S 180 21S 175W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 145W 23S 140W 22S 135W 23S 130W 25S 121W.
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 180 TO 300 NAUTICAL
MILES OF TD01F CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN 150 TO 200 NAUTICAL MILES OF
TD01F CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM NORTHWEST TO SOUTHEAST.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.