Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:37:28 -0600

158 
ATPQ40 PGUM 281436
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON NOV 29 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N153E TO BEYOND 130E AT 
17N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND WEST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 150 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 19N136E TO 17N130E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHWESTWARD FROM 1N138E TO 8N133E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR KOROR BETWEEN 4N AND 
9N FROM 131E TO 137E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH SOUTH OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS NORTHWESTWARD 
FROM 2N147E TO 8N143E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING EAST OF YAP 
WITHIN 120 MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS.

A WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS NEAR 
KOSRAE BETWEEN 2N AND 5N FROM 161E TO 165N.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.