Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:01:02 -0600

144 
FQPS01 NFFN 281800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 282000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 017 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 28/1931
UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01F [999HPA] CENTRE LOCATED NEAR 19.5S 175.5E AT
281800 UTC MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 09 KNOTS. POSITION POOR. 
CLOCKWISE WINDS 35 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 180 NAUTICAL MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST. CLOCKWISE WINDS 30
TO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 120 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTORS
FROM NORTH TO SOUTHEAST.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 016.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 291800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [999HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 19.5S 175.5E AT
281800 UTC MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT 09 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 15S 170E TO TD01F TO 19S 175W 21S 165W
25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 175E 15S 177E TO TD01F SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 148W 21S 135W 21S 130W 23S 120W MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
080 MILES OF SF.

EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 180 TO 300 NAUTICAL
MILES OF TD01F CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN 120 TO 200 NAUTICAL MILES OF
TD01F CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM NORTH TO SOUTHEAST.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.